Microsoft Enterprise Agreement makes it easy for customers to purchase
Microsoft software licenses, who are interested in regulating on
some or the entire Microsoft enterprise platform of products.
Microsoft Enterprise delivers the most tailored options and the
best business value to date for volume licensing clients with as
little as 250 PCs. In addition, it allows users to order a number
of further products based on their specific business needs.
The benefits of a Microsoft Enterprise License are:
- A fixed annual price
- Eligibility for the most recent updates, with the cover of Software
- Reduced risks of non-compliance and associated penalties
- Costs amortized annually
- The opportunity to renew the affiliation for a term of one to
- Simplified budgetary planning
- Efficient and streamlined ordering process
Best of all, the Enterprise Agreement allows clients to plan and
put into practice technology needs without initiating new agreements
each year, and abolishing the need for costly business and legal
A non-perpetual form of this license is available through Microsoft's
Enterprise Subscription Agreement.
Microsoft enterprise agreement is applicable to most Microsoft
products including: Mirosoft Office; Word,
Excel, Outlook & Access and Microsoft Windows; including XP.